Check the current Coles online Weekly Catalogue and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Catalogue!
This week's best offers:
- Sukin Shampoo or Conditioner only $7.47
- Sukin Senstive Facial Moisturiser only $5.50
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Volume only $10.50
- Headgear Classic Pomade only $6
- Listerine Total Care Mouthwash only $2
- Colgate Total Toothpaste only $1.15
- Banana Boat Simply Protect Sensitive Face Sunscreen only $10
- Sukin Rosehip Nourishing Cream Cleaner only $7
- Gillette Skinguard Manual Razor only $10.50
- Blackmores Muscle Magnesium Powder only $14.50
- Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Wipes only $4.20
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and catalogues in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Coles Weekly Catalogue online.
Good things are happening — just look at these great prices!
Simply click on the deals on this page to see all the savings you can get at Coles this week. You can’t go wrong with prices like Coles’!
Coles – History
Coles has been a favorite Australian supermarket for over a century! The first Coles store was opened in 1914 in Victoria, focusing on quality, service, and value — and that hasn’t changed. By the mid-50s, Coles was converting into the self-service stores we all now know and in 1960 opened Australia’s first freestanding supermarket.
Innovation has been at the forefront of all Coles does and remains at the forefront as the world moves deeper into the 21st century. But that doesn’t mean turning away from the people and communities so important to Coles!
Since 1922 Coles has also been deeply involved with charities and this was, according to GJ Coles a “business and social responsibility”. Couple this with their Australian First Sourcing Policy and you can see why Coles is the choice supermarket.