Check the current Kmart online Weekly Catalogue and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Catalogue!
This week's best offers:
- Woven basket with handles and removable liner only $10
- Men's Australian grown cotton tees only $8
- Dimpled mug only $3
- Women's chmbray culotte only $15
- Women's 3/4 sleeve tiered top only $15
- Men's slim stretch chino pants only $18
- Men's yarn dyed washed shirt only $20
- Kid's print dress only $7
- Kid's pull on print shorts only $7.50
- Kid's casual shoes or sandals only $6
- Wooden clock and puzzle only $5
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and catalogues in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Kmart Weekly Catalogue online.
Kmart may have discounted the price, but not the quality! For all your everyday shopping needs, go to Kmart.
For all your everyday shopping needs, go to Kmart. To see all their current special offers and discounts, simply click on the advert on this page.
Kmart – History
Kmart opened Australia’s first discount department store in 1968 in Victoria, quickly growing into an icon that revolutionized the way Australians and New Zealanders shop. Today there are over 200 stores across the two countries and Kmart is also recognized as one of the most profitable discount stores in Australia.
The vision Kmart strives towards is to provide families with their everyday products at the lowest prices. This is done through high-volume sales, efficient operations, adaptable stores, and a great culture.