Check the current Woolworths online Weekly Catalogue and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Catalogue!
This week's best offers:
- Australian Blueberries only $2pk
- Sargents Traditional only $4.50
- Gullon No Sugar Added Biscuits only $2
- Australia's Own Longlife Milk only $2
- Nescafe Blend 43 Instant Coffee only $14
- Lavazza Coffee Beans only $15
- Woolworths Market Value BBQ Pack 8 Sausages & 4 Burgers 1kg only $8.50
- Sargents Party Pack 1.2kg only $6.75
- Ocean Blue Smoked Salmon only $12
- Trawed Seafood Marinara Mix only $12
- Mini Tart Varieties Pk 4 only $3
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls Pk 6 only $4.50
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and catalogues in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Woolworths Weekly Catalogue online.
14 million people shop at Woolworths every week — and now they’ve cut their great prices to bring you even greater savings.
To see this week’s deals, simply click on the adverts on this page. Fresh produce, homegrown meat, and great quality — what more could you ask for?
Woolworths – History
Australians pick Woolworths for their food shopping every week even now that there is more choice available than before. Woolies believes that it’s not just about price, but about the best quality for all types of budgets. That’s why Woolies brings you fresh produce and the choicest home grew meat — not to mention all their other brands and items which are also of the highest quality.
But that’s not all — Woolworths is also determined to ensure a greener future and make positive change. To this end, they have made improvements in areas of energy efficiency, sustainable sourcing and reducing food waste.